The streaming service will also release several new documentaries, including the anticipated Oct. 19 premiere of "Making A Murder" (Part 2) documentary looking at the efforts to exonerate Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey.
Netflix will release several new series like "The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina" and "Patriot Act with Hasan Minhaj." Comedians Joe Rogan, Adman Sandler and Ron White have individual comedy specials that will launch this month.
Here is the comprehensive list of shows coming to Netflix this month:
- "The Shining"
- "Angel Eyes"
- "Anger Management"
- "Billy Madison"
- "Black Dynamite"
- "Blade II
- "Blazing Saddles"
- "Empire Records"
- "Gotham (Season 4)"
- "Kevin Hart: Laugh at My Pain"
- "Kevin Hart: Seriously Funny"
- "Must Love Dogs"
- "My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Rollercoaster of Friendship"
- "Mystic River"
- "New York Minute"
- "Once Upon a Time in America"
- "Pay It Forward"
- "Pee-wee's Big Adventure"
- "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves"
- "Rumble in the Bronx"
- "She's Out of My League"
- "The Dead Pool"
- "The Devil's Advocate"
- "The Green Mile"
- "The Lake House"
- "The NeverEnding Story"
- "V for Vendetta"
- "Zack and Miri Make a Porno"
- "Joe Rogan: Strange Times" - Netflix Original Comedy: Comedian Joe Rogan takes on sexual politics, American politics, pro wrestling and vegans in a new stand-up special shot in Boston.
- "MeatEater" (Season 7) - Netflix Original: Steven Rinella returns for more hunting and cooking expeditions in rugged locales with friends that include the likes of comedian Joe Rogan.
- "Monty Python: The Meaning of Life"
- "Monty Python's Life of Brian"
- "Truth or Dare"
- "The Haunting of Molly Hartley"
- "Violet Evergarden:" Special: Extra Episode
- "Creeped Out" - Nexflix Kids and Family: This kids anthology series features spine-shivering tales of sinister neighbors, creepy ghouls, technology out of control and more.
- "Big Mouth" (Season 2) - Netflix Original Series: Carnal urges and teen angst abound as Nick, Andrew and friends pursue new crushes, tangle with the Shame Wizard and sample pot for the first time.
- "Dancing Queen" - Netflix Original: Yes, he owns a successful dance studio. But Justin Johnson also slays onstage as drag superstar Alyssa Edwards. It’s a fierce, full and fabulous life.
- "Super Monsters" (Season 2) - Nexflix Kids and Family: With curious new student Spike in the mix, the Super Monsters use their powers to solve problems -- and conquer their fears about growing up. (See trailer HERE)
- "Élite" - Netflix Original: When three working-class kids enroll in the most exclusive school in Spain, the clash between the wealthy and the poor students leads to tragedy.
- "Empire Games" - Netflix Original: Interviews with scholars and dramatic reenactments bring to life the origins and history-making achievements of the world's greatest ancient empires.
- "Little Things" (Season 2) - Netflix Original: More fun ensues as Kavya and Dhruv’s relationship progresses amid conversations about their future and visits from family and friends.
- "Malevolent" - Netflix Film: A brother-sister team who fake paranormal encounters for cash get more than they bargained for when a job at a haunted estate turns very, very real.
- "Private Life" - Netflix Film: A couple coping with infertility struggles to keep their marriage afloat as they navigate the world of assisted reproduction and adoption.
- "The Rise of Phoenixes" - Netflix Original (Streaming Every Friday): When a secret from the past rears its head, a respected court scholar must choose between avenging her family and staying true to the prince she loves.
- "YG Future Strategy Office" - Netflix Original: K-pop star Seungri, BIGBANG's youngest member, tries to lead a team of bumbling staff at YG's Future Strategy Office in this mockumentary sitcom.
- "Little Things" (Season 1)
- "Disney's Sofia the First" (Season 4)
- "Mo Amer: The Vagabond" - Netflix Original: Arab-American comedian Mo Amer brings his worldly experiences to his debut Netflix Original stand-up special, "Mo Amer: The Vagabond." Filmed at the Paramount Theatre in Austin, Texas, Amer enlightens audiences about the truths of his first hand experiences as a refugee. From the American immigration policy and touring internationally without a passport to the time he went viral for sitting next to Eric Trump on a flight, this is Amer like you have never seen before.
- "Terrace House: Opening New Doors": Part 4- Netflix Original: As Noah juggles his love triangle with Mayu and Yui, Shohei plans to confess to Seina -- but Terrace House's repeat member might have other options.
- "22 July" - Netflix Film: After a pair of shocking attacks in Norway, survivors -- and the country -- rally for healing and justice. Based on true events.
- "Pacto de Sangue" - Netflix Original: An ambitious TV reporter uses risky and ethically questionable methods to report on gang wars and police corruption in the Amazon port of Belém, Brazil.
- "Schitt's Creek" (Season 4)
- "Salt Fat Acid Heat" - Netflix Original Documentary: Chef and food writer Samin Nosrat brings her culinary manifesto of simple food rooted in tradition to the screen in a new cooking series.
- "The Kindergarten Teacher" - Netflix Film: A devoted teacher takes interest in a young student's creative potential after hearing his poetry. But she soon crosses the line into obsession.
- "Remastered: Who Shot the Sheriff" - Netflix Original Documentary: In 1976, reggae icon Bob Marley survived an assassination attempt as rival political groups battled in Jamaica. But who exactly was responsible?
- "Tarzan and Jane:" Season 2 - Netflix Original: Tarzan and Jane embark on a heroic adventure in the Brazilian rainforest, rescuing animals from an evil scheme and uncovering an ancient secret.
- "The Haunting of Hill House" - Netflix Original: Flashing between past and present, a fractured family confronts haunting memories of their old home and the terrifying events that drove them from it.
- "Errementari: The Blacksmith and the Devil" - Netflix Film: A solitary blacksmith is locked in a vicious rivalry with the devil until a little girl appears in their lives by chance.
- "Apostle" - Netflix Film: In this thriller, a man travels to a remote island in search of his missing sister, who was kidnapped by a murderous religious cult.
- "Fight World" - Netflix Original: Actor and martial artist Frank Grillo explores and experiences the diverse fighting techniques found in cultures around the world.
- "The Curious Creations of Christine McConnell" - Netflix Orignial: Wickedly talented baker and artist, Christine McConnell welcomes you into her terrifyingly delicious home to create delectable confections and hauntingly disturbing decor with the help of her colorful collection of creatures.
- "The Boss Baby: Back in Business" (Season 2) - Nexflix Kids and Family: There's a new threat to baby popularity: old people. But a revolutionary "stinkless" serum could give Baby Corp a competitive advantage.
- "Feminists: What Were They Thinking?" - Netflix Original: Revisiting 1970s photos of women that captured a feminist awakening, this film explores those women's lives and examines the continued need for change.
- "FightWorld" - Netflix Original: Actor and martial artist Frank Grillo explores and experiences the diverse fighting techniques found in cultures around the world.
- "Octonauts" (Season 4)
- "The Seven Deadly Sins: Revival of the Commandments" - Netflix Original: When a kingdom is taken over by tyrants, the deposed princess begins a quest to find a disbanded group of evil knights to help take back her realm.
- "Ron White: If you Quit Listening, I'll Shut Up" - Netflix Original Comedy: Ron "Tater Salad" White dishes out his signature brand of cynicism, riffing on sex, celebrity and the sinister habits of wild geese.
- "Making a Murder" (Part 2) - Netflix Original Documentary: With a national profile and new support after the release of "Making a Murderer," Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey continue to fight for exoneration.
- "Wanderlust" - Netflix Original Series: Wanderlust looks at how we build and maintain happy relationships and asks whether lifelong monogamy is possible – or even desirable. Toni Collette plays Joy Richards, a therapist trying to find a way to keep her spark alive with her husband after a cycling accident causes them to reassess their relationship. As we meet her family, friends, neighbours and clients, remarkable yet relatable stories of love, lust and forbidden desire emerge.
- "The Night Comes For Us" - Netflix Film: After sparing a girl's life during a massacre, an elite Triad assassin is targeted by an onslaught of murderous gangsters.
- "Marvel's Daredevil (Season 3)" - Netflix Original Series: With Wilson Fisk out of prison and back to corrupting Hell's Kitchen, Matt Murdock must rise from the ashes.
- "Larva Island" - Netflix Original: Stranded on a tropical island, two goofy larva buddies find slapstick fun in everything from discovering food to meeting new animal friends.
- "Illang: The Wolf Brigade" - Netflix Flim: In 2029, a special unit of the South Korean police called Illang battles a terrorist group threatening to undo years of efforts to unify the two Koreas.
- "Hip-Hop Evolution" (Season 2) - Netflix Original: Shad Kabango traces the growth of hip-hop subcultures in New York, the South and Oakland, California, in the '80s and '90s.
- "Haunted" - Netflix Original: From the Executive Producers of The Purge franchise and Lore, "Haunted" gives a chilling glimpse into the first-person accounts from people who have witnessed horrifying, peculiar, extraordinary supernatural events and other unexplained phenomenons that continue to haunt them.
- "Gnome Alone" - Netflix Fime: A high-schooler teams up with living garden gnomes to stop tiny creatures from another world who want to eat everything in sight.
- "Best.Worst.Weekend.Ever.:" Limited Series - Netflix Original: In this comedy series, teenage Zed and his pals face one ridiculous, hilarious predicament after another in their last weekend before high school.
- "Derren Brown: Sacrifice" - Netflix Original: Illusionist Derren Brown concocts a psychological experiment in which he tries to manipulate an ordinary person into taking a bullet for a stranger.
- "Ask the Doctor" - Netflix Original: From exercise to infertility to sleep, a team of doctors share expert advice, bust medical myths and test the latest treatments.
- "Accidentally in Love" - Netflix Original: A popular singer decides to go back to school, becoming the center of attention there, and meets an ordinary female student with a dual personality.
- "Distrito salvaje" - Netflix Original: A former guerrilla soldier tries to reintegrate into Colombian society and finds himself taking part in an entirely new kind of war.
- "Robozuna" - Netflix Original: A boy and his homemade robot attempt to free their oppressed nation from an evil empire and its robot centurions in this exciting animated series.
- "Adam Sandler 100 % Fresh" - Netflix Original Comedy: Adam Sandler takes his comical musical musings back out on the road, from comedy clubs to concert halls to one very unsuspecting subway station.
- "Bodyguard" - Netflix Original Series: After helping thwart a terrorist attack, a war veteran is assigned to protect a politician who was a major proponent of the conflict he fought in.
- "Great News" (Season 2)
- "Been So Long" - Netflix Film: A single mother in London's Camden Town hears music when she meets a handsome stranger with a past. But she's not sure she's ready to open her heart.
- "Castlevania" (Season 2) - Netflix Original: As Dracula and his legion of vampires prepare to rid the world of humanity's stain, an unlikely trio of heroes dares to stand in their way.
- "Chilling Adventures of Sabrina" - Netflix Original Series: As her 16th birthday nears, Sabrina must choose between the witch world of her family and the human world of her friends. Based on the Archie comic.
- "Dovlatov" - Netflix Film: An intimate portrait that captures six days in the life of influential Russian dissident writer Sergei Dovlatov.
- "Jefe" - Netflix Film: The story of a boss that everyone hates: some kiss up to him; nobody tells him the truth. He's the successful entrepreneur about to fall off the cliff.
- "Shirkers" - Netflix Original: When she recovers stolen film of a movie she shot 25 years ago, novelist Sandi Tan revisits her time with the enigmatic man who swiped the footage.
- "Terrorism Close Calls" - Netflix Original: Law enforcement officials look back on attempted terrorist attacks that were thwarted in the nick of time.
- "Girl from Nowhere" - Netflix Original: A mysterious, clever girl named Nanno transfers to different schools, exposing the lies and misdeeds of the students and faculty at every turn.
- "Patriot Act with Hasan Minhaj" (Streams every Sunday) - Netflix Original Series: In this weekly show, Hasan Minhaj brings his unique comedic voice and storytelling skill to explore the larger trends shaping our fragmented world.
- "Fate/EXTRA Last Encore: Illustrias Geocentric Theory" - Netflix Original: Having finally reached the seventh floor, Hakuno clings to the hope that he can somehow fix this defective war. But time is running out.
- "The Degenerates" - Netflix Original: A series of no-holds-barred comedy from the likes of rising comics like Big Jay Oakerson, Joey Diaz, Liza Treyger, Yamaneika Saunders, Christina P. and Brad Williams.
- "Goldie & Bear:" Season 2
- "GUN CITY" - Netflix Film: Set in Barcelona in 1921, a double agent infiltrates the local mafia to find out who is selling weapons and explosives to anarchist groups.
Last Call: Titles Leaving Netflix in October ...
Leaving Oct. 1, 2018:
- "Bad Boys"
- "Boogie Nights"
- "Cinderella Man"
- "Curse of Chucky"
- "Eyes Wide Shut"
- "Freaks and Geeks: Season 1"
- "Full Metal Jacket"
- "Guess Who"
- "Inside Man"
- "Let Me In"
- "Life Is Beautiful"
- "Menace II Society"
- "Red Dragon"
- "Scream 2"
- "Sin City"
- "The Adventures of Tintin"
- "The Clan"
- "The Family Man"
- "The Human Centipede 2: Full Sequence"
- "The Lost Boys"
- "The Rugrats Movie"
- "Trading Places"
- "White Collar: Seasons 1-6"
Leaving Oct. 2, 2018:
- "The Human Centipede: First Sequence"
Leaving Oct. 6, 2018:
- "The BFG"
Leaving Oct. 8, 2018:
- "90210: Seasons 1-5"
- "Kubo and the Two Strings"
Leaving Oct. 10, 2018:
- "Leap Year"
Leaving Oct. 13, 2018:
- "The Nut Job"
Leaving Oct. 14, 2018:
- "About a Boy:" Seasons 1-2
- "The Babadook"
Leaving Oct. 17, 2018:
- "Donnie Darko"
Leaving Oct. 22, 2018:
- "The Secret Life of Pets"
Leaving Oct. 24, 2018:
Leaving Oct. 25, 2018:
- "Big Eyes"
- "Queen of Katwe"
Leaving Oct. 26, 2018:
- "Southside with You"
Leaving Oct. 28, 2018:
- "Bridget Jones's Baby"
Editor's Note: Show titles and descriptions were provided by Netflix