MENU

Light of Life Ministries

light-of-life-ministries.jpg
Our Issues Pittsburgh

Founded in 1952, Light of Life Ministries was known as Harbor of Hope Rescue Mission where it served as a refuge for transient men. In 1957, it was named Light of Life Rescue Mission. Eventually, programs were expanded to include women and children. In 1979, the Mission purchased buildings on the North Side where the bulk of its programming is still conducted.

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER