WASHINGTON (SBG) — Celebrating its movies thus far, Marvel has revealed the lineup for "Phase 4" of its cinematic universe.
Monday, Marvel Studios paid tribute to the many movies that have helped bring its cinematic universe to where it is now, as they await the return of fans to movie theaters.
"The world may change and evolve, but the one thing that will never change: we’re all part of one big family," Marvel said in a post on Twitter.
For over a decade, the Marvel Cinematic Universe has redefined the genre of superhero movies, creating something truly captivating and remarkable that had fans on the edge of their seats and applauding as the "Avengers: Endgame" wrapped up what is Phase 3 of Marvel movies.
In celebration of the movies that have brought us to where the universe is now, Marvel has revealed its next lineup of movies that define "Phase 4," along with a sneak peek at "Eternals," Marvel's third movie in line.
Picking up after the events of “Avengers: Endgame,” the celebratory video highlights what's next for Marvel and its heroes.
Over the next few years, Marvel Studios will release:
- Black Widow, July 9, 2021
- Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings, September 3, 2021
- Eternals, November 5, 2021
- Spider-Man: No Way Home, December 17, 2021
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, March 25, 2022
- Thor: Love and Thunder, May 6, 2022
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, July 8, 2022
- The Marvels, November 11, 2022
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania, February 17, 2023
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 3, May 5, 2023
With the release of its upcoming slate, fans will only have to wait a bit longer for Marvel's return to the big screen.